SIG 1459 (Isoprenylcysteine)
fight acne without compromises
Innovative state of research Isoprenylcysteine (IPC) specifically against acne without harmful side effects. Effective against acne and inflammations (IL-8, IL-17), anti-bacterial.
Suitable for: Anti-Acne & Dermatological Care.
SIG 1459 (Isoprenylcysteine) in use
• SIG 1459 is a proprietary Isoprenylcysteine (IPC) molecule developed by Dr. Jeffry Stock
• clinically proven to outerform benzoyl peroxide (BPO) statistical significance ober 8 weeks in thosed with acne prone skin
• not irritating the skin unlike BPO
• anti-bacterial activity, kills acne and works effectively better than BPO or salicylic acid
• in epidermal keratinocytes SIG 1459 strongly inhibits TLR2/2 and TLR2/6 induced IL-8 release
• blocks T-cell receptor induced IL-17 production, which has been reported to contribute to acne pathogenesis
|INCI||Disodium Tetramethylhexadecenylcysteine Formylprolinate|
off-white to light brown solid
|Solubility||miscible in water (>10 %), insoluble in alcohols or oils|
|Use concentration||0.1 - 1 %|
Your list is empty