Bromelain (100) - an anti-inflammatory agent that is extracted from stems of pineapples by biotechnology
Bromelain (100) is a natural plant protease that is derived from pineapple strains. The main component is the enzyme bromelain.
It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect and reduces skin tanning caused by the sun. It also acts selectively on aged skin cells, breaks them down and shows a nice peeling effect. So it leads to soft and tender skin. It can also be used to lighten skin and remove freckles.
- Bromelain is a natural plant protease extracted from stems of pineapples
- enzyme activity minimum 100.000 U/g
- potent anti-inflammatory
- selectively works on aged skin cells, degrade and peel off
- improves skin complexion and skin tone
- reduces skin darkening caused by sun
- stimulation of new cell growth
- leads to soft and tender skin
- COSMOS approved
- NATRUE certified
off-white or light yellow powder with a characteristic odour
|Use concentration||0.1 - 1 %|
Your list is empty