Hydrolyzed Elastin Powder
offers protection for skin and hair
Hydrolyzed Elastin powder is extracted from pork tendons by biotechnology and is amphipathic, i.e. hydrophilic and lipophilic, which makes it compatible with most of the ingredients. It is a fiber protein made up of polypeptide subunits and one of the most important structural proteins in the human body.
It provides a layer of protection to the hair and improves e.g. skin elasticity by preventing dry skin and reducing wrinkles.
Suitable for various applications such as in skin creams, firming creams, sunscreens, masks, hair products.
Hydrolyzed Elastin Powder in use
• Elastin is an elastic fibre protein consisting of polypeptide subunits
• is one of the most important structural proteins of the human body
• natural low molecular weight elastin
• content Elastin >= 80 %
• attaches to skin and hair
• reduces substantially swelling by alkali during perm and dying treatment of hair
light yellow powder
|Use concentration||0.5 - 5.0 %|
Your list is empty