Konjac Mannan gel powder
Natural thickener and moisturizer
Konjac Mannan gel powder comes from the konjac root (also devil's tongue, bot. Amorphophallus konjac) - known in China as »Ju Ruo« and in Japan as »Konyaku«. The polysaccharides act primarily as thickeners, but at the same time moisturize the skin.
As a natural, film-forming thickener, Konjac Mannan gel powder can be processed with other natural thickeners to form a non-sticky care gel.
ECOCERT and COSMOS certified.
Konjac Mannan gel powder in use
- glucomannan obtained from the Asiatic tuber Amorphophallus Konjac
- natural thickener, viscosity enhancer
- forms gels with other natural thickener Carrageenan (synergistic effect)
- 0.7 % Konjac Mannan gel powder improves skin hydration up to 15 % after 3 h and 7 % after 28 days
- pH-stability 2 - 7
- can be worked in up to 90°C
- forms no sticky gels
- COSMOS approved
- NATRUE certified
|INCI||Glucomannan or Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract|
white to cream white powder with a typical smell
|Use concentration||0,05 - 1.2 %|
Your list is empty