Cupuacu Butter (deodorized)
the superfruit of the rainforest
Cupuacu Butter (deodorized) is a natural butter with a unique composition of fatty acids, 30% stearic acid, 2% phytosterols and a high melting point (30 ° C).
The product has exceptional water absorption capacity (440%) and and sensorical enhancement.
It is suitable for sun protection, after-sun care, anti-aging, decorative cosmetics, skin care, skin protection and is ECOCERT approved.
Cupuacu Butter (deodorized) in use
- Cupuacu Butter is extracted from the seeds of the brazilian tree theobroma grandiflorum
- rich in phytosterols, regulating the balance and activity of lipids in stratum corneum
- strong anti-inflammatory, cares dry and damaged skin, repairs skin barrier
- excellent emollient properties, facilitates natural humidity and elasticity of skin
- prevents drying and wrinkle formation
- extremely high water absorption capacity of 440 % thus an excellent plant alternative to Lanolin (250 %)!
- builds up a protective film on hair, smoothes and moistures hair, leading to better combability and shiny hair
- improves tensile strength of bleached hair
- cares dry lips
- melting point 25 - 35°C
- COSMOS approved
- NATRUE certified
|INCI||Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter|
white to beige butter with characteristic smell
|Use concentration||2.0 - 5.0 %|
Your list is empty